Get Full Compensation For Your Injuries
The Chivinski Law Firm, APC, is here to help if you or a family member suffered a serious personal injury. We know what to do to present the strongest case, and we are not afraid to take on big corporations and the insurance companies on your behalf.
Our team is committed to personal attention and vigorous representation, in or out of court, to maximize your compensation. We take cases in the San Diego area and Southern California. Call today at 619-413-0775.
Experience With All Types Of Claims
If you were injured by the negligence or actions of a person or an entity, you are entitled to seek compensation for your losses. That includes medical bills, lost wages, permanent disability or disfigurement, and your pain and suffering.
Chivinski Law Firm, APC, has handled a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents – We hold negligent drivers responsible for auto accident injuries, truck accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, motorcycle crashes, and public transit accidents.
- Animal attacks – Pet owners are strictly liable for dog bites and other injuries inflicted by their animals.
- Premises liability – Property owners can be sued for failure to protect the public, such as slip-and-falls caused by safety hazards, injuries from fires or gas leaks, or assaults from negligent security.
- Products liability – If you were injured by a defective or dangerously designed product, the manufacturer may be liable.
- Medical malpractice – We have been very successful in holding medical providers accountable for negligence, including lawsuits against military hospitals.
- Wrongful death – When a person dies in an accident or dies later from complications, we help the surviving family members bring a lawsuit against the wrongdoer.
We Help Ordinary People Stand Up To The Giants
The average person won’t be taken seriously when they bring an injury claim against a big corporation or an insurance company. But they take notice when you have strong legal representation.
Andrew Chivinski formerly worked for a large law firm that represented major companies and their insurers. He knows how the defense evaluates personal injury claims and what kinds of documentation will persuade them to negotiate a settlement. When they will not agree to reasonable compensation, Mr. Chivinski is prepared to go to trial to fight for the full damages you deserve.
Start With A Free Consultation
We realize your life is turned upside down, and this may be your first time hiring an attorney. We invite to you schedule a free initial consultation to discuss how we can help. There are no attorney fees unless we win compensation for you. Call 619-413-0775 or contact us online, and we will get back to you soon.